HIGHEST QUALITY THAT PERCENTAGES
We are the largest manufacturer of die-forged scaffolding couplings in Europe with almost 130 years of experience. We owe our position to the highest quality of our products, which has been appreciated by leading manufacturers of scaffolding systems.
you do not compromise on the safety of people working on the scaffolding,
you want to avoid problems related to an accident at work caused by the use of low-quality connectors or connectors of unknown origin, i.e. high damages, construction delays and contractual penalties,
You expect a very durable and optimally protected product that will serve for many years, our couplings will prove to be an excellent choice.
Our offer includes:
- cross joints made according to the EN74-1 standard, meeting the requirements of the highest strength class of BB cross joints
- rotary joints made according to EN74-1 standard, meeting the requirements of the highest class of strength of rotary joints B
- impact connectors made according to the EN74-1 standard
- cross and swivel reducers
- centering pins (tube connectors) made in accordance with the EN74-3 standard
- connection elements – bodies, clamps, hammer bolts, flange nuts, rivets
- special connectors – made to individual order
The joint is a key element on which the life and health of the people working on the scaffolding depend. That is why we do not compromise on quality when manufacturing connectors:
- The repeatability and accuracy of the dimensions of the forgings of the bodies and clamps are obtained thanks to the use of the most modern die forging hammers of the German company Lasco and the performance of tooling on numerically controlled milling centers.
- The processing and assembly of connectors is carried out on specially designed machines.
- We only use hot-dip galvanized hammer bolts and flange nuts. The thickness of the hot-dip zinc coating is several times greater than that of the galvanized zinc layer. Thanks to this, our couplings can be used many times without fear that thread corrosion will prevent the disassembly of the scaffolding and re-use of couplings will be possible only after replacing the bolts and nuts with new ones. For comparison, the galvanized zinc coating is worn away on the thread even when the joint is mounted once.
- All the materials we use come from reputable and certified Polish producers.
- We have a well-equipped measuring room, which allows us to monitor the production process on an ongoing basis and check the compliance of connectors with the requirements set out in the applicable standards.
- In addition to detailed internal control carried out as part of the ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system, the production process of connectors, their quality and compliance with the EN74-1 standard are subject to regular external supervision by the accredited Materials Inspection Institute of the University of Stuttgart, which is confirmed by certificates of conformity issued by this company. unit.
MADE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
We offer you proven European quality. The production of connectors takes place only in our plant in Sułkowice, using materials of Polish origin. We do not use any elements from the Far East.